The TR60+ profile has been developed to give high span capabilities and increased steel efficiency at a competitive price. Due its 1.0m cover width, this profile can be installed quickly making it a popular choice for many design engineers. The typical 1 hour fire rating can be achieved with a 130mm slab.
The TR60 profile was SMD”s first trapezoidal profile, added to our product range in 1992. Further research and development in recent years has seen our trapezoidal products evolve into the TR+ range. The TR60+ profile enables un-propped spans in excess of 3.5m and is available in 0.9mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm gauges in both S350 & S450 grade steel.
• Reduced concrete volume.
• Enhanced speed of installation due to the 1.0m cover width.
• Trough stiffeners positioned to ensure central stud position reducing site checking required.
• Fire rating up to 4 hours.
• Soffit ‘Wedge Nut’ fixings available with load capacity of up to 1kN.
• Acoustic Robust Solution – Refer ‘Robust Standard Details’.
• The steel cross sectional area of this profile makes it the most economical option of the three available profiles.
• TAB-Deck™ fibre concrete solution now available.