The TR80+ provides the greatest steel efficiency and spanning capability of our composite deck product range. An excellent quality profile which is also priced competitively, the TR80+ profile has a concrete volume up to 25% less than other profiles. The typical 1 hour fire rating can be achieved with a 140mm slab.
Initially added to our product range in 2002, the original TR80 has undergone further research and development, evolving to the now revised profile, renamed TR80+. This 80mm deep trapezoidal profile is available in 0.9mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm gauges in S350 grade steel.
• Reduced concrete volume when compared to other decks available on the market.
• 140mm slab depth required to achieve a typical 1 hour fire rating.
• Fire rating up to 4 hours.
• Trough stiffeners positioned to ensure central stud position minimising site checking required.
• Soffit ‘Wedge Nut’ fixings available with load capacity of up to 1kN.
• Acoustic Robust Solution – Refer ‘Robust Standard Details’.
• TAB-Deck™ fibre concrete solution now available.
• Excellent un-propped span capability.