Edge Trim & Flashings
Edge trims can be used for permanent formwork of the slab when pouring concrete on to pre-cast or metal deck floors.
- Forming the edge of the slab using cold-rolled edge trim is the most accurate and economic method
- Trims are available in 3m lengths and various depths depending on the slab depth.
- The gauge is determined by the depth of the slab and the extent of the overhang required – see Table for more information
- Flashings can be utilised to close small gaps to finish off bays without the need to cut a full width deck sheet, reducing wastage
- Supplied in 3m lengths
- Where studs are required, flashing may be required at perimeter and intermediate beams to allow studs to be installed.
Get in touch
Visit our contact page to view your nearest SMD stockyards location